Contacting Dyson for repair - Mailing My Dyson | Dyson Community
Solved

Contacting Dyson for repair - Mailing My Dyson

• 9 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Hello,

Are there any steps that are necessary to mail in a Dyson vacuum to a service center for repairs?

Will it cost us money to mail it in or is there some label we can print to put on the package. 

Thank you

(Edited by moderator – Tags added) 

icon

Best answer by GraceWood 9 November 2022, 11:55

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi @eurime,

It would depend on the region you’re at. I was able to check Dyson has different policies across the globe. In some countries they arrange a technician’s visit, and sometimes they ask to bring your machine to the nearest service center.

I would advise you to call the helpline first to see what available options would be. If you address where you’re at this moment, I guess some users at the community could advise you some info as well.

Hope this help!

Jay

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hey 🖐

In the UK you can’t just turn up to the service centre or send the dyson in unannounced. We would need to make a booking through the phoneline. They offer a collection with a local carrier service, which is free. I am not sure how this work in the rest of the world. I’d follow @Jays recommendation contact them. 

The UK site have a website which details the process here, right up to booking a repair - Book a repair UK. Maybe the country you’re in has something similar. 

Best of luck.

Grace. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hello @eurime 

Please get in touch via our local WhatsApp channel, where one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and start a WhatsApp conversation.

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.

Best wishes,

Thank you, contacted the live customer chat and they helped answer my questions.