Customer Support Not Efficient at all | Dyson Community
Solved

Customer Support Not Efficient at all

• 10 December 2022
  • 8 replies

So I placed an order on Cyber Monday. There was a problem with the discount code. I called twice Dyson support two weeks ago. They promised they would deal with the problem and I would receive an email within 24-48 hours. Two weeks have passed and there has no response at all. It’s such as waste of customer’s time. 

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 11 December 2022, 15:07

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

8 replies

Hi @apple_tree 

We are concerned to hear you have had an issue with your order.

We would be glad to help you with this matter. As I am based in the US market, could you please send an email to askdysonus@dyson.com. In the subject line please list connected community, including your order number and full address in the email. 

If you are located outside of the US market, please contact your local support team and they can investigate this further. Their contact details can be found on through our Guides and manuals link by navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page. 

Thanks. 

Now I can't speak for Dyson as I’ve always called or used WhatsApp, but I’ve 100% found email are becoming outdated with even the most prestige brand. Response take days, if they even reply atall. 

It wouldn’t be too much of a stretch to think they were busy on Black and Cyber sales, I’d opted for calling and speaking to someone, I find it helps with the urgency!!

Userlevel 1

I tried calling Dyson support at the number listed on their web page (1-800-693-9766) from the Chicago area, but got a recording telling me the number wasn’t reachable from my area.

(Edited by moderator – Removal of sensitive text)

Badge

Hi @mikering,

Our US Helpline for support can be reached by giving a call to this number: 844-705-4777

Hope this helps!

@mikering. Even from a mobile? If it’s just on the landline, it could be caused by the local service making an out of state connection?

Their opening hours are: If you call outside of these times you’ll get an automated message saying their closed. At least that's what I get in Scotland. 

• 8:00am - 8:00pm CST Monday to Friday
  • 9:00am - 6:00pm CST Saturday
Userlevel 1

Yep, even from a mobile. I find it odd that the web site has an outdated support number as Miella noted above.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

This isn’t the first time I’ve heard this today, so I’m checking into this here on the US side. I’ll update if I’m able to find out any further details. In the meantime, you can still reach us via live chat, and WhatsApp. 

*update, try 866-, rather than 800-  That should get you connected right to the Helpline.

Userlevel 1

Thanks Kelly!