Does warranty covers Dyson V11 Turbo brush | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

Does warranty covers Dyson V11 Turbo brush

• 14 May 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello all,

My turbo brush ( Motorbar ) is constantly stopping to work and I have to restart the vacuum so the brush can start again.

I send my vacuum to my local warranty service center (in Europe Bulgaria) and they informed me that the motorized brush heads are not part of the warranty.

Could you please advice if the Turbo brush is covered under the standard warranty?

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @Abstractrion,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

If the Motorbar cleaner head was included with your Dyson cordless vacuum when you purchased the machine, it would be covered under the machine’s own guarantee. If you bought a Motorbar cleaner head separately to the machine, it would be covered by it’s own free 12-month guarantee.

In either case, please do continue your conversation with your local Dyson Customer Care team for help resolving this issue. 

Please visit Dyson.com and click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant. Then click the agent icon in the bottom left corner of the chat window to start a conversation with our Customer Care team.

We'll look forward to speaking with you!

Hello @Jack

Thanks a lot for your response.

The problem is that when i select my region in the Dyson website (Bulgaria) There is no chat support, only a phone is provided. I tried to call this phone around 40 times in multiple days but no one is answering and i don't know what to do.

Is there any general Europe support that i can contact ?
Thanks in advance.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @Abstractrion,

I’m sorry to hear about this - you can find the contact information for the distributor in Bulgaria here.

This is something the local team would need to support you with, so I’d encourage you to keep trying - please try the email address if you haven’t already done so, in addition to the Helpline number.