Senior customer service manager | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

Senior customer service manager

• 11 June 2024
  • 5 replies

Dear Dyson please can you give me the contact details for a senior customer service manager. You are wasting my life and i need to deal with it urgently.

You need to stop using DPD as a delivery agent they do not work on your behalf. 

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @jcrfts,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

I’m sorry to hear you haven’t had a great experience so far - I’ve reached out directly to take some further information.

I’ll look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you Jack I have that message and will reply. But yet again today after waiting in your dpd driver failed…. For the 4th time. 4 days I’ve now waisted at a moments notice. I have no idea how you expect people to continue like this…. Or this your plan in the hope we give up and go away?…. Great customer service plan…

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @jcrfts,

I’m sorry to hear about that, and I’ll be happy to pass that feedback along to the UK Customer Care team for you. Whether dispatching an online order or resolving a breakdown, it’s always our aim to make things as quick and painless as possible.

Looking forward to receiving your reply with your details, so we can progress this.

I eant to echo this feeling of frustration. The vacuum I purchased three weeks ago was defective when it was delivered. I am almost at a loss as to how many times exchange deliveries have been attempted; I think there were seven attempts, but no new, functional product and no reimbursement were received

to this day. Even though they apologised, customer support representatives were of no help whatsoever. I have now invested innumerable hours in trying to find a solution to this problem. This has given me an absurd amount of stress. Now all I want is my money back, along with an open apology and explanation.

I too am SO very frustrated! I am 75 years old. Perhaps that’s part of the problem but I find Dyson Community to be the opposite of intuitive. Does Dyson have such a thing as 1:1 consultations?  I would love that and I’m sure I’m not alone. 
Adrienne