Why dont Dyson live up to their mission statement? Heres why | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Question

Why dont Dyson live up to their mission statement? Heres why

• 2 December 2023
  • 1 reply

CONSTANTLY ON THE PHONE  TO THEM NO SATISFACTORY OUTCOME. THEY MAKE IT AS DIFFICULT AS POSSIBLE TO LODGE A COMPLAINT… DO THEY NOT COMPLY WITH THE LATEST CONSUMER DUTY REGULATIONS?!,

I am disgusted that Dyson  professes to have a mission statement “ solving the problems that others have ignored….” Is so incapable of solving issues with its customers.

I am the owner of a Dyson Ball Animal with a fault and have now made three calls to the so called customer care team. the first failed to type in my email address correctly, resulting in an unnecessary second call to query the progress with the collection of the faulty appliance. I was categorically told a collection date would be today and that this would be confirmed by email. I took a day off work unpaid and, what a surprise, I called the customer care number and they had no record of the collection date.

Clearly the last call handler lied to me and I have lost a days pay.

i asked to be transferred to a supervisor but that seemed too difficult and having spent yet another 10 minutes on hold I have hung up in disgust.

i do not accept the excuse that your organisation is understaffed, more ill equipped to deliver a satisfactory customer outcome.

i want this to be registered as an official complaint and for it to be escalated please.

i also request that ,in accordance with DPA 2018 and GDPR I receive all my personal data and voice recorded calls. Please pass this to your DPO and ensure that you comply with the 30 day timescale.

1 reply

Badge

Now resolved thank you Dyson

Replacement vacuum to be sent