MyDyson App won't control my HP09 | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Question

MyDyson App won't control my HP09

• 13 August 2024
  • 2 replies

2 weeks ago I got my air purifier HP09 Formaldehyde, and although it works fine with the remote control, I’m not able to make the app work. It shows it’s connected to the network and shows the current status, but when I try to change any setting, temperature, cooling instead of heating, rotation, you name it, I automatically goes back to the previous state not making any change. It doesn't work with Alexa either and I don’t know what to do now. It’s connected too a 2.4GHZ network, I’m running the latest iOS as well as the latest firmware version for the HP09 and the latest version of the app. PLEASE HELP!

Hi @Gustavo_Rmz,

Welcome to the Dyson Community! 

This sounds like an unusual issue, and to help pinpoint the cause we'll need our Customer Care experts to take you through some further troubleshooting checks when you have your Dyson purifier easily to hand. If a replacement or a repair is needed, they’ll be able to discuss your options with you.

Please visit Dyson.com and click Support to get in touch with the right Dyson Customer Care team for your region.

We'll look forward to speaking with you!

Already talked to the customer support, but they weren’t able to give me a solution for my issue. The only information they could give me was the responsible department of the app knew about the problem, despite knowing this issue exist, it’s not on their top priorities to solve, and I may be receiving a fix sometime this year, or not. I’m seriously considering taking it back to the store if I can’t fully utilize the device. I got it because I could integrate it into my daily Smart home routines, and using the remote control is not a good enough alternative. Thought Dyson was a next level company, it’s beginning to be a complete disappointment to me.