Dyson Corrale - Hair straightener - Purchasing advice | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson Corrale - Hair straightener - Purchasing advice

• 24 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi all

not sure if I can justify spending £400 on a hair straightener. I’ve been off work due to cancer treatment and have just finished all my treatments and thought I treat myself to something I really want.  My hair have started growing after chemo. 
I spoke to a friend who has highly recommended I buy the Dyson hair straightener and to be honest I really really like the blue one but it’s the price which keeps stopping me from buying it even on a payment plan. Maybe in the summer I will get it when I can try and justify it to my old man.

I’m so confused I really want it then I hold back due to the price as sick pay isn’t much with bill’s going up I don’t know should I just go for it or it’s not worth it 

some advice please 🙏 I look at it everyday I put it in my basket and then remove it 🤣

(Moderation Edit - Tags Added/Title Updated)

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 24 January 2023, 10:44

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Hi @dee_kinra 

Great to hear you’re interested in the Dyson Corrale™ straightener. 

In terms of purchasing, by doing this directly from Dyson you’ll receive a 2-year guarantee against any new product. In addition, we offer a money back guarantee on remote purchases. This would allow you use the machine as much as you'd like in that time and if you believe it wasn’t right for you, you can arrange a return. 

Once you start using the straighteners, this really isn’t something I believe you’d do. In my option they are worth the investment. Very easy to set up and use daily. Have some great styling options past just straightening and there are so many tips out there to help achieve a style. I’ve actually shared some of my favourite videos and community content with you:

Though I wouldn’t want you to just take my word for it. If you have TikTok search for the Dyson Corrale™ straightener. There are various tips, tricks and inspirational styles being shared daily. 

If you need support in placing the order, please get in touch via our WhatsApp channel and one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select ‘Start a WhatsApp conversation’. 

Jodey.