refused repair for Corrale straightners , only had them six months . | Dyson Community
Solved

refused repair for Corrale straightners , only had them six months .

• 4 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Treated myself to a pair of corrale straighteners July last 23. 
I accidentally dropped them and now one of the plates have become detached from the housing. 
to me it looks like  simply repair . 
I spoke to Dyson yesterday and showed the damage, I was told I cannot get them repaired, however the customer care assistant, informed me I can buy a new pair with discount the cost will be &300. I mentioned I do not expect a free repair, and will to pay for this . 
Any advise please, I’m so upset I thought the straighteners would be more robust ?? I didn’t even drop them from a great height . 
can anyone tell

Wondering if anyone has had a similar  Situation ? 
 very  shocked and extremely saddened, by the lack of care from Dyson . 

icon

Best answer by Jack 5 March 2024, 10:46

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Luma,

I replied to your direct message yesterday, but just in case you didn’t see this - you'll need to continue your ongoing conversation directly with our Dyson Customer Care experts in your region for further support. Here at the Dyson Community, we don’t have access to customer details and can’t intervene with individual repair requests.

Dyson Corrale™ straighteners include a free 2-year parts and labour guarantee which would cover failure due to manufacturing issues. Accidental damage such as being dropped as you’ve described wouldn’t be covered. In this instance, replacement straighteners would be chargeable. 

Please visit Dyson.co.uk and click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant. Then click the agent icon in the bottom left corner of the chat window to start a conversation with our Customer Care team. If you’d prefer, you can call our UK Helpline on 0800 298 0298 (available from 8am-8pm Mon-Fri, and 8am-6pm on weekends).

We’ll look forwards to speaking with you!

Hi Jack 

Thank you for your time in responding to me 

I will continue to try and get the

matter resolved . 

kindest regards 

l