Service repair for Airwrap in USA, Reno, NV? | Dyson Community
Solved

Service repair for Airwrap in USA, Reno, NV?

• 30 January 2023
  • 6 replies

Does anyone know where I can get my Airwrap repaired in Reno, NV?  I was really disappointed to learn that my $700, 2.5 year old Airwrap can’t be repaired by Dyson.  I’m willing to send it to them, pay for it, but they have no support to offer.

(Moderation Edit - Tags Added/Category Updated)

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 31 January 2023, 15:25

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

6 replies

Hey @Karen Bickel

A great question. Hopefully on of our local members can provide you with some further information. 

If you wanted to contact the local team and discuss any other options, their contact details can be found on the Guides and manuals link. Just navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select to either ‘Start a WhatsApp conversation’ or their telephone number to call them directly.

Thanks, 

Courtney.

@Karen Bickel 

Have you tried Nevada Vacuum? https://www.nevadavacuum.com/

They repair Dyson vacuums, as it’s probably a motor, they could do the airwrap? 

Kirby.

You could try their own site? https://www.dyson.com/support/service-centers/lasvegas

Truly the worst customer service experience ever.  In order to send to the Las Vegas Service Center, Dyson requires they manage the process - they charge $150.00 for shipping, and $84.00 to troubleshoot.  I have no problem with the service fee, but they will not allow me to arrange for my own shipping.  $150 for shipping is ridiculous.  

Unfortunately, the local Dyson Vacuum repair will not do the hair dryers.

OMG! How much!! 😤 Do they not even let you just drop it off?!

This isn’t new. It’s becoming more and more common. Apple and Amazon do this almost exclusively. 

Utilizing the same Courier agreement as deliveries, they amend it to facilitate collections. They;re then able to track collections and returns seamlessly. The added benefit is if it gets lost in transit or damaged, they’re liable. The cost does seems steep.

What is the reason they gave? Is it out of state?