Cordless vac pulsating when pull on trigger - clean filters and no blockage - Suggestions? | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

I’ve cleaned both filters and took the vacuum apart to look for blockages and there are none yet the vacuum pulses immediately after pulling the trigger. What else could be causing this?

(Edited by Moderator - Tags Added)

Hello @ANDREA444 

Thanks for posting a question to the wider community. 

When a machine pulsates, usually this is an indicator of a blockage, a filter that needs to be washed or a damaged filter.
As mentioned you already cleaned your filters and checked for blockages, I would then suggest you look into replacing your filters as there is definitely a restriction in air flow within your machine.

You can either place an order via or website or make contact with us directly and one of our Representatives will assist you with this.

If you need further support after this, please get in touch via our WhatsApp channel and one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select ‘Start a WhatsApp conversation’. 

I have also added a link for further insight on maintaining your Dyson over here

Regards,