Dyson V11 animal plus stopped working 2 weeks after battery replacement - What's next? | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

Hi, I have a Dyson V11 that I purchased a replacement battery for only 2 weeks ago.  The battery replacement fixed the issue that it would not turn on.  I had cleaned the vacuum prior and diagnosed that the battery needed replacement.   Everything was fine until this morning when I tried to vacuum and it will not turn on, no lights or anything illuminated.  What could be wrong?  Do I need to purchase another battery?  Seems odd that original battery lasted years and a replacement would only last less than 30 days?  Looking for advice on how to get this resolved. thanks in advance!

Alright @AJillJ

I think you’ll find an answer here: V11 Cordless vacuum stop working - Suggestions? | Dyson Community.

If you don’t want the layout for the Trigger, start with the charger. Also, give this a read.

My Cordless vacuum cleaner’s battery isn’t charging, what can I do? | Dyson Community

Did you try charging it in another socket? 

This post has a list of 3rd party part sellers. You might be able to get parts quicker ordering them elsewhere.