How can I get support with my Dyson cordless vacuums? | Dyson Community
Solved

How can I get support with my Dyson cordless vacuums?

• 20 May 2024
  • 1 reply

I want to know how many others are disappointed with their cordless upright dyson machine.  I have two one inherited from my daughter.  The  first I bought in London as we have always supported this brand and I wanted an upright cordless for those everyday spills without the need to get out my tried and trusted maching.  Since returning from o/s I have found that the machine wont charge properly, I can use it so long as I do in short spurts otherwise the machine quickly runs out of battery.  The inherited one is good but extremely hard to open to clear the drum????  My friend bought an upright on our recommendation and she too finds it hard to empty so has stopped using, very disappointed in these products'

[Moderation edit - title updated]

icon

Best answer by Jack 20 May 2024, 17:02

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @JanCoppins,

Thanks for getting in touch to let us know about this. For support with the charging issue and with the bin emptying mechanism, you'll need to talk directly to our Dyson Customer Care experts in your region. They’ll be able to walk you through some troubleshooting checks when you have your machines to hand, and let you know which options are available for resolving things. 

Please visit Dyson.com and click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant. Then click the agent icon in the bottom left corner of the chat window to start a conversation with our Customer Care team.

We'll look forward to speaking with you!