Ongoing Issues with Dyson V12 Cyclone: Frequent Stoppages and Poor Customer Service | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

Ongoing Issues with Dyson V12 Cyclone: Frequent Stoppages and Poor Customer Service

• 18 July 2024
  • 2 replies

Greetings to all,

I purchased a Dyson V12 in Berlin less than a year ago, and now it is starting to have problems.

For the past one and a half months, I have been struggling with a persistent issue with my Dyson V12 vacuum cleaner. The vacuum cleaner, which I purchased with the expectation of top-notch performance and reliability, stops working every few seconds, rendering it nearly useless. This frequent stoppage has made routine cleaning an arduous and frustrating task.

Given the premium price of the Dyson V12 Cyclone, I expected a high level of quality and service from such a renowned brand. Unfortunately, my experience has been quite the opposite. Despite numerous attempts to resolve the issue through Dyson's customer support channels, I have yet to receive a satisfactory solution. Each interaction on the support chat ends with a promise that the support team will get back to me, but after 45 days, my problem remains unresolved.

The lack of effective assistance from Dyson's support team is disappointing and unacceptable for a luxury brand. I urge Dyson to address this issue immediately and provide the level of service that customers deserve. It is imperative that this problem is resolved swiftly to restore faith in the brand and ensure that other customers do not face similar frustrations.

Regards,

Anupam

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @anupam,

We can only apologise again for your initial experience, but I understand your regional support team have been in touch to arrange a resolution.

You’re welcome here at the Dyson Community if you need further advice or support at any point!

Dear Jack,

I appreciate your direct involvement into my case.

I am very pleased with the resolution provided, which has greatly improved my experience with the product. This positive outcome has reinforced my trust in Dyson's commitment to customer satisfaction.

While I am delighted with the final resolution, I hope that in the future, the process can be expedited to provide solutions even faster. I believe this will enhance the overall customer experience and further solidify Dyson's reputation for excellent service.

Thank you once again for your exceptional support. I look forward to continuing to use Dyson products.

Regards,

Anupam