Vacuum V15 keeps turning off several times | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

Hi,

I have my V15 for less than a year. In the past weeks it started to switch off every time I use it.
After few seconds it turns off, it does this 3 or 4 times and then it works just fine.

I clean the filter regulartly, it looks very clean. I also fully cleaned the dust bin. Nothing really helps.
I don’t think its a problem with the filter and not the battery either since its quite new.

There are no error messages on the display.

What to do next. I don’t really want to buy a new battery or filter to find out that it doesn’t fix the problem.

I am going through the same problem.

I have bought the device from mediamarkt,Greece . I assured that that the guarentee is global from the store. I had an issue before, neither Turkey dyson nor Mediamarkt helped me. Turkey Dyson says they do not help with devices boyght from EU.

now what am i going to do with this problem? At least Dyson Greece can send what is necessary to Dyson Turkey for me?

Going through the same thing with my V12 slim. They told me to return it and I would have a replacement within 15 business days.  It’s now been a month without a vacuum. Have spent 30 minutes + with customer service 5 times trying to get a replacement. Even though the tracking number says my vacuum reached their warehouse on September 9 apparently they cannot find my machine.  Extremely disappointed with Dyson. This was my first Dyson product and although I absolutely loved the vacuum I will never buy from them again. They cannot even stand up to their warranty. 

Glad I found this thread. I’ve come to live with the issue of turning on and off several times before it actually keeps working. But why do I have to do that? I’m going to contact support too and hopefully get a replacement since any of the troubleshooting we’ve all done points to a defective machine. Good luck everyone!