When will the Micro 1.5kg cordless vacuum cleaner be on sale again? | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

When will the Micro 1.5kg cordless vacuum cleaner be on sale again?

When will the Micro 1.5kg cordless vacuum cleaner be on sale again? And what is the next lightest cordless vacuum cleaner? The V12 Detect Slim at 2.2kg, perhaps? I'm looking for the lightest that you make.

2 replies

I expect it will. Dyson US reduce costs around major calendars events and gifting period. Valentines, Independents Day, Black Friday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and so on.. I recommend keeping an eye on their website and buying it when you next see it discounted. 

Hi @Imi,

Thank you for posting your question. 

Sadly, we're not informed in advance when we're due to receive more stock, due to this we can't give you a specific date. We'd advise selecting 'Keep me updated' on your local website, we'll send you an email as soon as there's more stock available to purchase. 

Currently the lightest cordless Dyson machine is the Micro 1.5kg followed by the Dyson Omni-glide at 1.9kg's. This is not much lighter than our V12 Detect Slim Animal at 2.4kg's. 

I have attached a link to a spotlighted post that you would find helpful.

Thanks,