Dyson Ball Animal leaving lines behind brush head | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson Ball Animal leaving lines behind brush head

• 6 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Anyone else had this problem and if so how did you resolve it. When vacuuming I notice there are lines of dust/dirt deposited on the carpet behind the brush head, usually when changing direction. From memory this has been the case since day one and despite trying all the usual things like cleaning filters and checking for blockages I can’t stop it. Have a look at the attached pics and if you recognise the problem and have a solution please let me know.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 9 July 2023, 14:51

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 5

Is this debris spilling out or is it carpet indentations? 

It looks like dust to me. It could be the lower duct hose or even a faulty seal. You could check here (Online Support | Dyson Ball Animal | (dyson.co.uk)) for advice or watch this video on some points on what to check. 

Dyson Ball™ vacuum. Checking the head and base for blockages - YouTube

If you can’t solve it, I’d ask Dyson to send a engineer. They offer a 5-year warranty on their corded products. 

Good luck!

Hi @Rosebaywillowherb 

Thanks for letting us know about this, please follow the steps in the link that @JayJay provided. If this does not resolve the issue please get in touch with our support team.

For further support after this, please get in touch via our WhatsApp channel and one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select ‘Start a WhatsApp conversation’.

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.

Audra