Order placed, but still no parts delivered. Any ideas on what I can do next? | Dyson Community
Solved

Order placed, but still no parts delivered. Any ideas on what I can do next?

• 11 October 2023
  • 1 reply

I purchased some parts from Dyson on the 25th of September. It cost me €73 approximately. I cannot get hold of customer service. I have not received my goods and they have taken my money if I cannot get customer service. Should I report this as a fraudulent transaction to my credit card company. 

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 12 October 2023, 18:28

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Hi @Jimf

Thanks for letting us know about this. 

Parts and accessories are sent via standard mail in most regions, and can take some time to arrive. This is usually detailed on the dispatch notification received when the parts leave Dyson. 

If the timeframe has been exceeded, can you please contact your local service team for support.  To do this, simply click on our Dyson Support link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select ‘Start a conversation’.  

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page. 

Alternatively, please visit our How to: Check on the progress of a delivery/Track a delivery | Dyson Community article here on the community. 

Adam.