Warranty Replacement | Dyson Community
Solved

Warranty Replacement

• 7 November 2023
  • 4 replies

Dyson received my vacuum on October 25th. I was told the replacement would be expedited. On the 2nd, I was told that I would recieve the tracking for my replacement within 24 hours. Today, I was told they submitted the for expedited which will be another 5-7 business days. I REALLY need a vacuum. We have pets and humans with allergies and it has been over 2 weeks since I have been able to vacuum my house. Please help!!!!!!

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 13 November 2023, 17:56

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

4 replies

@jenniferarizona Thanks for your post, that sounds like not a great experience. If you still need help with this, can you message the social media teams on X or Facebook - that will route it to your local Dyson support and  they can look into this for you. Thanks.

I have been trying to get my soniccare hair dryer replaced since September 2023. To date still no resolution 

Me too!!   Promises but no action!!  Now they tell me my repair order has expired (due to their delays). 

I mailed letter to corporate office regarding my warranty. Waiting to hear back from them.