Exhange issue with Dyson Pure Cool Me | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

Exhange issue with Dyson Pure Cool Me

• 12 June 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi,

Has anyone had any issues with getting Dyson to exchange products when they’re faulty? It’s been over a month now, I’ve rang up numerous times, they always ‘book’ it in, send me a blank email with no details and tell me to wait a week but then nothing happens. I use the the Pure Cool me purifier for my newborn at night as it helps his breathing. I only used the machine a month before it stopped working. Don’t really know what to do as keep chasing it up is just getting draining now.

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @Sd2605,

Welcome to the Dyson Community - I’m sorry your experience isn’t living up to expectations so far.

I’ve messaged you directly for further information, and I’ll look forward to hearing back.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @Sd2605,

I understand this situation is now in the process of being resolved for you?

We can only apologise again that things didn’t go as we would have liked on this occasion. You’re very welcome to come back us here at the Dyson Community forum if you need further advice or support at any point!

Hi @Jack 

Thank you so much for passing those details on. A lady got back to me today saying it should be delivered tmrw or Saturday. Crossing my fingers.

Thanks again for getting this matter looked into promptly.