Loud Buzzing Dyson Cool™ AM07 tower fan - Recommendations? | Dyson Community
Solved

Loud Buzzing Dyson Cool™ AM07 tower fan - Recommendations?

• 15 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello, bought in May 2021 and only now it starts to buzz loudly which defeats the selling point of the machine for me, no obstructions and I fully cleaned the inside, still buzzing. Called Dyson and they told me to drive to another state to go to a service center and they would not replace since it’s out of warranty.

I paid almost $400 for a fan and it does not function in about 2 years and no replacement?

I thought Dyson was going to be better about this, any suggestions on how I can get it replaced let me know, much appreciated.

Bruce

(Moderation Edit - Tags Added/ Title Updated)

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 20 August 2023, 09:23

View original

2 replies

You’re just outside of the 2-year warranty, so no hope in making a claim. Maybe they’ll do it as a gesture, have you asked? If they won’t you’ll have to consider their repair service. Before you do though, might be in your interest to read this. 

Hi @BruceB 

We are very sorry to learn that your machine is experiencing an unusual noise. If it isn’t resolved through the below posts, the best course of actions would be to contact Dyson for a precise diagnostic;

1. My machine is making a humming noise, what does this mean?
  2. Using Continuous monitoring - try toggling this on/off.

If you need further help, get in touch with us by tapping on the Guides and manuals link. Then navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and start a WhatsApp conversation.

Thanks

Shaqeela