terrible support experience | Dyson Community
Solved

terrible support experience

• 25 February 2024
  • 1 reply

We are on our second humidifier/purifier in three months and it breaks on a continuous exclamation point error. Dyson refuses to return because it’s outside their 30 day window. Chat support agent even “escalated” and still came back with a no. I am a 10+ year customer and I will never purchase from or recommend Dyson again! 

icon

Best answer by Jack 28 February 2024, 13:44

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @mindikae,

Thanks for letting us know about this - I’m sorry you haven’t been happy with your experience so far. As advised, outside the 30 day returns window, we’d look to repair your machine in the event of a breakdown.

For support, you'll need to continue your conversation directly with our Dyson Customer Care experts in your region. Here at the Dyson Community, we don’t have access to customer details and can’t intervene with individual cases.

So we can help resolve things with your machine as quickly as possible, please visit Dyson.com and click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant. Then click the agent icon in the bottom left corner of the chat window to start a conversation with our Customer Care team.

We'll look forward to speaking with you!