Dyson Airwrap - I Can't get my fine, frizzy hair smooth - Help! | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson Airwrap - I Can't get my fine, frizzy hair smooth - Help!

• 7 July 2023
  • 2 replies

I have chin length very fine, frizzy hair and have a dyson air wrap. I can't get my hair as smooth as with a conventional hair dryer. The air wrap doesn't come with a smoothing nozzle or a gentle air attachment. Is it possible to get my type of hair smooth?

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 10 July 2023, 11:35

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

2 replies

Hello @heleng 

The Official Dyson YouTube channel hosts a vast array of content which is designed to help you do exactly that.

Each of the bespoke videos not just helps you achieve your chosen style but provides a range of handy tips and tricks along the way. From a sleek side part to that stretched blow out look, our video styling guides show you how to get the look you want.

To get started, simply choose the video that suits the look you or visit our Dyson YouTube channel and use the on-screen search option or navigate through the playlists to start viewing more tutorials and insights for creating your look.

Alternatively, if you wanted to review some of the content we have here on the community, we should have what you’re looking for: 

I’m sure our members will have some of their ideas to share. 

Thanks,

Rather than using the smoothing dryer, try their smoothing brushes 😀

Dyson Airwrap™ multi-styler: Understanding the attachment and accessories | Dyson Community