How can I get help for a UK courier delivery query? | Dyson Community

How can I get help for a UK courier delivery query?

• 25 January 2024
  • 1 reply

I placed an order and called within an hour to cancel as I thought I was buying the Dyson Airstrait.

The person who I spoke to said they have cancelled the order.

I received an email saying the item is on its way to me, so I called again and they said I just need to refuse delivery once it comes.

A few days later a DPD driver knocked on my door had the dyson order in their hand and I told them that I want to refuse so it can he sent back to Dyson he said ok and went. 

I noticed I didn't get an email or a refund so I called Dyson and the person on the phone said that they have a picture of me (this was when I opened the door to see who it was) so Dyson believed that I took the order when I didn't.

I’ve called 5 times and every time I call they say someone will get back to me once they have contacted the courier. 

This is completely unfair as the courier has clearly stolen the package. 

It is Dysons responsibility to instruct courier companies that are trustworthy and honest, it is not fair for me to have to chase this up. 

I paid via Klarna and am still paying for an item I refused and the courier has stolen. 

I’m over 5 months pregnant and don’t need this stress. 

I spoke to a Dyson supervisor (Joseph) yesterday for just under an hour and he was completely rude and refused to help me. 

(Moderation edit - title updated)

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Nshakeri

Thanks for getting in touch to let us know about this - this sounds like an extremely unusual experience.

For support, you'll need to continue your conversation directly with our Dyson Customer Care experts in your region. Here at the Dyson Community, we don’t have access to customer details and can’t intervene with individual return or refund requests.

So we can help resolve things as quickly as possible, please visit Dyson.co.uk and click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant. Then click the agent icon in the bottom left corner of the chat window to start a conversation with our Customer Care team.

We'll look forward to speaking with you!