I bought the air purifier and less than 24 hrs the price dropped - How can I get a refund? | Dyson Community
Solved

I bought the air purifier and less than 24 hrs the price dropped - How can I get a refund?

• 20 March 2023
  • 2 replies

I bought this on the Malaysian website on the 6th March and the price was dropped from RM2899 to RM1799 and have been trying to get a refund or return the goo#ds but all I have been getting is a standard answer, it seems Dyson does not care as much as they claim to have a great customer relationship, I asked to escalate if she could not give me a better answer and put herself into my shoes.

(Moderation Edit - Tags Added)

icon

Best answer by Dyson Community Moderator 21 March 2023, 20:46

View original

2 replies

Hi @AllIwantisfairness

I’m not sure if it works differently in other countries, but in the UK companies aren’t able to price match between item that are purchased remotely/online. We need to return the product for a refund and purchase it again. This is related to how the stock is accounted. Slightly different if you’ve purchased from a store, as you can return and refund in the same instance. 

Have you read their terms and conditions for sale, it might give you some further guidance? 

Jay. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hello @AllIwantisfairness 

Thank you for posting your question here. It certainly sounds like this has been a frustrating experience for you. I’m not able to comment on the market in Malaysia, with regard to the terms and conditions that are offered there. I can tell you that pricing, promotions, and product availability can vary by market, so what we have available here in the US, in terms of a price matching policy, may not be what other markets have or offer. If you have already been in contact with the local team for support, we would suggest continuing your conversation with them. 

Our local Contact Centre teams are best placed to support you with queries relating to order status, payment or delivery. They have access to your order history and payment details - they can investigate on your behalf, and escalate internally if needed. These issues aren't usually something the Dyson Community team can help you with. I'd encourage you to contact the Dyson Helpline, speaking with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section on our Guides and manuals link.

Best wishes,