oscillation issue | Dyson Community
Solved

oscillation issue

• 7 November 2021
  • 4 replies

My tower fan continues to oscillate even after it is switched off. I need to turn the mains off to stop this! How do I fix this?

(Edited by moderator – tags added)

icon

Best answer by Stuart 9 November 2021, 09:07

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hey.

This sounds like a fault to me.

The community manager will be able to confirm and provide a WhatsApp number for support. 

@Stuart 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @D.Taylor thanks for looping me in. 

If your machine is still oscillating after you’ve switched the product off, it can indicate an error on the PCB (Printed Circuit Board) and an exchange / repair would be needed.

@Venky please get in touch with our AUS customer support team via their Facebook Messenger channel and explain to them that you have come through from the Community site. They will run you through the next steps. 

Feel free to @Me if you need any further help on this. 

Many thanks,

Stuart

hey can I know how to solve it? I meet the same issue. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

hey can I know how to solve it? I meet the same issue. Thanks!

Hi @liz 

Thanks for posting a follow up. 

If your machine is still oscillating after you’ve switched the product off, it can indicate an error on the PCB (Printed Circuit Board) and an exchange / repair would be needed. 

I can see from your account that you are in Singapore. If you could please contact our local WhatsApp channel, explaining to them our conversation, a member of the Customer Service team will be able to offer further support. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and start a WhatsApp conversation.

Thanks, 

Stuart