What happened to Dyson Customer Service?? | Dyson Community

What happened to Dyson Customer Service??

• 27 March 2024
  • 1 reply

My V11 brush bar started to delaminate making a horrible sound when I use it.  I order a replacement part. Instead of the brush bar, I received a water tank assembly part….I contacted digital customer service which was so slow to respond I gave up. They must be supporting tons of customers at once. Then I called today, March 27 at 8:54 HST (just in case you want to listen to the transcript of the rude, unhelpful agent) and got the worst customer service experience ever. If your company goal is to be as unhelpful as possible so as to avoid customer contact in the futre, then you are exceeding expectations. 

Considering the reputation of your products, the reputation of your customer service should be similar. Clearly you outsourced this to the lowest cost and least trained option possible. It was deplorable. I own many dyson products, the Dyson hairdryer, Dyson V11, Dyson V12, Dyson Purifier Big and Quiet, Dyson Purifier Cool Formaldehyde and an old Dyson vacuum.  

Customer service was never this bad. This experience will make me rethink future Dyson purchases, because without good customer service behind the brand, it’s a really bad brand.

I see others have similar experiences which means Dyson is not listening.

1 reply

Lastly, I forgot to mention, I have to return the $9.00 part in order to get credit for their mistake AND the brush assembly is not in stock with no ETA...rendering my Dyson unusable.