Why can't I get support on my product warranty? | Dyson Community

Why can't I get support on my product warranty?

• 16 February 2024
  • 4 replies

I have submitted requests via chat and email and not received a single response.  In fact, the community post that I submitted on this same topic, 2 weeks ago has been deleted.  

I bought a V12 Slim in August of 2023 and the charging station no longer works.  Rather than get support from Dyson, I have not received ANY response via Chat, Email or the Community.  How and why is this possible?  I guess my next step is the Better Business Bureau.  It’s a shame.

4 replies

Hi @DissatisfiedCustomer   I am very sorry to hear that you have not received the assistance that you are in need of. That is disheartening to hear. I am happy to help. Please send an email to askdysonUS@dyson.com in the Subject Line please include:  "Dyson.Com Review" and we will be happy to assist you further.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Brandir,

I sent my email, as you instructed with all the valid details *4th* time of providing and going thru troubleshooting and then guess what?  They just stopped responding and I haven’t received a response in over a week.  WHO CAN HELP WITH MY PRODUCT WARRANTY?

Looks like someone’s community reply of my Customer Service issue (by replying to my community post) has been deleted.  I have it in email.  So strange everything that is going on at Dyson.  I will never purchase another Dyson product.

@brandir It is almost 2-2.5 months since I’ve began the process of trying to get service.  I’m still at the exact same place.  Dyson support has never answered me on any follow up email.  They stopped replying / responding.  Why is this happening?  Is the only answer to product warranty issues the Better Business Bureau?