worst customer service | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

worst customer service

• 15 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Dyson agreed to swap machine as faulty part not in service, great I think…. I don’t even no where to begin but think the problem lies with the lack of training some service reps must be being given and not the full grasp of English.  Tracked replacement only to have it being returned to Dyson before out for delivery.  Customer service rep was adamant it was because they had wrong email address and so dpd didn’t receive reply to an email they would have sent me, not sure about that one but I noticed on the tracker details it didn’t have full address, missing the street name and felt that may have been the reason, service rep would not update address and hung up.   
I asked on call to speak to a supervisor and was refused.  Anyone no how I can escalate my complaint? Think if I email customer service it will be to the same people and I’ll get nowhere.

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @Clumsy,

Welcome to the Dyson Community - thanks for letting us know about your experience so far. I can only apologise that it hasn’t lived up to expectations.

I’ve messaged you directly to take some further details, and I'll look forward to hearing from you.