Welcome to the Dyson Community!
This is a place where our owners can discuss the use of Dyson’s products. Where they can connect, learn more about their machines and ultimately support one another. As well as sharing their growing knowledge with other members of the community.
This is a first for Dyson and following the successful launch, which focusing on our Air treatment and Robot categories, in August 2022 we expanded it to our entire product range and rebranded it as the Official Dyson Community.
If you’re new there and are unsure where to start, you may want to check out these links:
If you have a query or useful information to share, feel free to create a topic, posting either a question or conversation. The best place to do this in our Ask the Community forum.
Here are a few friendly tips to help you get started…
- Join the Community by clicking on the ‘Log in / Register’ button in the upper right hand corner of each page.
- Fill out your profile – people are more likely to respond if they know something about you and you have a picture. (Some details are hidden only for the moderator to see, these include Product serial number(s)).
- Get involved – every new opinion, perspective or question, no matter how simple or advanced, makes this community better. As long as you follow our Community Guidelines / Code of Conduct, all posts are welcome.
- Follow a few topics or forums you’re interested in, so you get notified when new replies or topics are posted.
- If you're replying to someone or you know someone who would be interested in your post, let them know. Type @ and then their username and select their name from the list to @mention them. This tags them in your post and sends them a notification. Be thoughtful when using this feature – only use it when you think the other person will appreciate it.
- If you have any questions about how to use this community, look through our Ask the Community forum. If yours hasn't already been answered, feel free to create a new post.
- Check out our Tips and Tricks forum to get the most out of any post you create and machine advice.
- Read through our Community Terms and Conditions.
Please remember, content (other than from a Dyson Community Manager and/or Moderator) that is posted by other Dyson owners has not been provided or verified by Dyson. If any advice sounds unsafe or incorrect, please do not try it. If you are unsure about any content please flag the post by selecting the three dots in the bottom right hand corner.