Airwrap Cable Tangled - Any ideas? | Dyson Community

Airwrap Cable Tangled - Any ideas?

• 10 September 2023
  • 5 replies

I purchased my airwrap almost a year ago and my cable is extremely tangled and it’s just annoying to untangle before I use it everytime but it also tangles up right after. Is there anything I can do to fix that?? At home or get the cord replaced?

Anonymous 8 months ago

Hey!! If you wrap the cable around the body, it will crinkle each time and get tangled! Try looping the cable instead, this will help. As for stretching it out, do a big untangle and start from afresh! Dyson don’t offer cable replacements at home, or unless there is a fault 😪!

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

5 replies

@courtneyhornke Perhaps try laying it out flat for a long time or hanging down against gravity. If this becomes a serious issue, please contact your local support.

Hey!! If you wrap the cable around the body, it will crinkle each time and get tangled! Try looping the cable instead, this will help. As for stretching it out, do a big untangle and start from afresh! Dyson don’t offer cable replacements at home, or unless there is a fault 😪!

I have had my cable replaced twice under warranty. However my guarantee has now run out so going to cost £100 to replace. So annoying. Clearly a design fault 

Ive tried everything laying it flat hanging it up , but once in use the end bit doesn't swivel, I have to manually make it turn, if it swivelled as it should the cable wouldn't tangle

So annoying - because of this fault my Airwrap is going to me £100 a year! On top of an expensive price tag in the first place.