airwrap paint | Dyson Community

airwrap paint

• 6 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi! I have a problem with paint on my Dyson airwrap which is still on guarantee. I never seen that someone had this before… it looks like my paint is swollen and because of it scratches appear. my airwrap looks awful and I’m so sad about it as it was all the time in a dry-safe place. Is anyone can help me with it? 

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Yevheniialisova,

Welcome to the Dyson Community! 

This is unusual to see from a Dyson Airwrap™ multi-styler in ordinary domestic use - the finishes we use for our machines are selected for their durability and resilience.

Cosmetic issues which don’t affect the function of a machine aren’t normally covered under the Dyson guarantee. But it would be worth discussing this directly with our Customer Care experts in your region.

The quickest way to get in touch is to visit Dyson.com and click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant. Then click the agent icon in the bottom left corner of the chat window to start a live chat conversation with our Customer Care team. 

We'll look forward to speaking with you

Hello @Jack thank you for your reply! I contacted Dyson Uk the place where I bought my Dyson and they sad that they can change it to me but the problem is that I don’t live in England now and live in Spain any chance to solve it somehow on the distance maybe you know it? as the support told that I should travel back to England to  do this:( 
thank you!