Can Dyson please create a diffuser attachment for the air wrap! | Dyson Community

Can Dyson please create a diffuser attachment for the air wrap!

• 2 March 2023
  • 6 replies

I love my dyson airwrap but I really cant use it to just dry my hair because I have curly hair. I would love for dyson to create a diffuser attachment.

Jack 2 months ago

Hi @Katrin_Pl and @Lvadasz,

As @Stormydaze22 has mentioned, we’ve recently launched a new Diffuser attachment for the Dyson Airwrap™️ multi-styler, as well as a new Large round volumising brush. And the great news for current Dyson Airwrap™️ owners is that these are fully compatible with all existing Dyson Airwrap™️ models!  

At the moment, both of the new standalone accessories are out of stock (demand is always very high so they sell out quickly!), but they’re both included with the new Dyson Airwrap™️ Complete Long Diffuse. Keep an eye on Dyson.com for the individual accessories being readded.

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey @izzymouracade 

We love the feedback. Working so often with our owners, I hear this request a lot! To the best of my Dyson knowledge, the reason we don’t have a diffuser attachment for the Airwrap is because it’s considered a multi-styler device, more so than a regular dryer, like our Supersonic - which does have a diffuser attachment. I am sure our Community Manager @Stuart will step in here to correct me if I am wrong. Having said that, we do always love to hear and learn from our owners, and we’ll make sure that your feedback reaches our relevant team.

We hope you are otherwise enjoying all the other tools and attachments with your Airwrap - If you need further help with using your machine or getting some inspiration for styling, may I suggest checking these link/articles?! 

1. Airwrap - Show me your Curls! PLEASE!
  2. Getting started with your Dyson Airwrap™ multi-styler
  3. Hair care styling tips - hair dryer, straighteners and airwrap multi-styler

Thanks,

Kelly 😀

While the Supersonic with a diffuser attachment is available, I am unable to afford another $430 for the additional accessory. I truly love my Dyson Airwrap, and I believe a diffuser attachment would make it even more versatile for people with curly hair. I hope you can consider providing a more budget-friendly option for those of us who already own the Airwrap.

If you hear this request a lot, make a diffuser attachment for the curly girls! diffusers are how we style our hair!

Userlevel 1

Here is the Dyson Airwrap Diffuser:

https://www.dyson.com/support/journey/tools/973365-01?source_description=yext%7Espares_and_accessories%7E973365-01

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hi @Katrin_Pl and @Lvadasz,

As @Stormydaze22 has mentioned, we’ve recently launched a new Diffuser attachment for the Dyson Airwrap™ multi-styler, as well as a new Large round volumising brush. And the great news for current Dyson Airwrap™ owners is that these are fully compatible with all existing Dyson Airwrap™ models!  

At the moment, both of the new standalone accessories are out of stock (demand is always very high so they sell out quickly!), but they’re both included with the new Dyson Airwrap™ Complete Long Diffuse. Keep an eye on Dyson.com for the individual accessories being readded.

Is Dyson bringing the diffuser attachment to the uk? I would really like one!