Complaint for 7th failed exchange order | Dyson Community
Question

Complaint for 7th failed exchange order

• 6 February 2024
  • 1 reply

I have now had an ongoing issue from Sept 2023. My dyson corrale straightners are faulty and I've been offered an exchange which is great but... 

1. I've now had 7 exchange orders placed and have never received the email from the delivery supplier that dyson assure me I'll receive each time so nothing happens, I then have to contact dyson who have then cancelled and resubmitted the order 7 times now to be told the same thing each time.

2. Have asked to log a complaint and was told this had to be done by email so as you can imagine couldn't find the email address spoke to online  chat who told me they'd log it as they don't have a complaints department and a manager would call me back which they didn't 

3. On 3 separate occasions when I've called about my failed exchange orders I have asked to speak to a manager as clearly need to escalate the issue as 7 times with the same thing happening is ridiculous and as always the managers are busy and your promised a call back with 48 hours which again I have never received.

Last time I spoke to online chat the assured me they'd been in contact with a 'higher team' that the order would be put through and I was guaranteed to receive the new item on my doorstep within 7 days. No surprise that I received no emails and no item arrived.

Can anyone please tell me where I go from here this is the worse service I've every received to can I take this straight to ombudsmen as they are not responding or acknowledging a complaint?

Thanks in advance

1 reply

Hi @Sheilagibson  I am so sorry to hear this. This is not something that we strive for, and I want you to enjoy your Dyson. 

Please feel free to email askdysonUS@dyson.com in the Subject Line please include:  "Dyson.Com Review" for prompt attention to this matter.