Dyson Flyaway attachment - Feedback wanted! | Dyson Community
Sticky SPOTLIGHTED POST

Dyson Flyaway attachment - Feedback wanted!

• 13 January 2023
  • 9 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Does anyone have the Flyaway attachment that goes on the Supersonic? I get quite a lot of flyaways (especially after drying!) so I am super tempted to try this out!

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

9 replies

Heyyyy!!!

You need to watch this video! the Good Housekeeping Editor did a GRWM on the Flyaway vs Frizzy hair. New DYSON Flyaway Attachment vs. Frizzy Hair | Good Housekeeping

I see soooo many videos on TikTok where people are using this for the exact same reason!! Start with this one TikTok and try searching using ‘Dyson flyaway attachment’! 

Ariel 🤳🏼

Userlevel 2

I love the flyaway attachment. I had to do an experiment. So I’m going to try to post a few pics. The first is my hair completely air dried, and the other 2 are after using just the flyaway attachment. No hair products AT ALL. And I’m not wearing makeup because I wanted the focus to be on the hair. :)

OMG! I love love love how it’s made your hair look ❤️! It looks so smooth 🥰! x 

Userlevel 2

I just bought the supersonic hair dryer and it came with a bunch of attachments, the flyaway being one of them. I never in a million years ever thought I could spend $450 on a hair dryer. But it is SO worth it!!  

I would like the Flyaway. This is a great advertisement of how great it is. Please share more 😍

Userlevel 2

They should pay me, right? Or give me free products for life.  Lol. I just want to share honest pics of a real customer’s experience. :)

Here’s a before and after with me drying my hair straight with the Dyson Supersonic followed by using my straightener (not a Dyson brand), and then using the flyaway attachment. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

They should pay me, right? Or give me free products for life.  Lol. I just want to share honest pics of a real customer’s experience. :)

Here’s a before and after with me drying my hair straight with the Dyson Supersonic followed by using my straightener (not a Dyson brand), and then using the flyaway attachment. 

Hi @Acvantol77

It’s fantastic you’ve taken the time to share your every own before and after images! It really helps to bring the Supersonic and the Flyaway attachment to life! Thank you 😃.

I truly think more people need to see this, and the benefit it has on the pesky flyaway hairs, so I’ve added our ‘Spotlighted Post’ tag to the article and stuck it to the top of our Hair care category, General discussion forum. This should help it to stand out even more to our other owners 😀

If you have anything further you’d like to share or want to post your own style advice, please do. It would be great to have this. 

Thanks.

Stuart

Userlevel 2

I do have at least one more of my “experiments” I want to post. Its a pic with my hair “straight dried” with my old hair dryer (I have that pic) then one “straight dried” with the Dyson. Without straightening with a straightener or using the flyaway attachment. Just to show the major difference there. Because it’s truly SHOCKING. In my opinion. :) 

I’ve been a bit under the weather all week though, so as soon as I’m feeling better, I’ll get that second pic done. :)

Userlevel 2

You want more?  Here’s with my $20 Walmart hair dryer blowout vs my Dyson blowout. These are not with use of any other tools. Only hair product used was a $4.00 heat protectant added prior to both blowouts.