How can I confirm my Dyson Airwrap multi-styler is genuine? | Dyson Community
Solved

How can I confirm my Dyson Airwrap multi-styler is genuine?

• 14 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello, I would like to check if my Dyson hair dryer is original?

Dyson Airwrap™ multi-styler and dryer in Blue

Blush

Serial number:

(Moderation edit - personal information removed, title updated)

icon

Best answer by Jack 18 January 2024, 16:28

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Sabinausman,

Welcome to the Dyson Community and thanks for your question! I’ve removed your serial number from your post to keep this information private.

We’re aware of a number of imitation versions of our technology, and we have a full-time global team working to protect shoppers from the risks posed by counterfeit products. We work closely with law enforcement bodies to protect shoppers, and take legal action against organisations involved in the manufacture and distribution of counterfeit Dyson machines. You can find out more about this here.

To ensure you’re purchasing genuine Dyson technology and not a counterfeit, we’d always recommend buying direct from Dyson.com, from a Dyson Demo store, or from one of our authorised retail partners. Genuine Dyson machines are tested relentlessly for safety as well as performance. 

To help confirm if your machine is genuine, our Customer Care team will need to take some further information. To speak directly with Dyson Customer Care in your market, please visit Dyson.com and click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant. Then click the agent icon in the bottom left corner of the chat window to start a conversation with our Customer Care team.

We'll look forward to speaking with you!