Online advertisement for Airwraps - Discount code | Dyson Community
Solved

Online advertisement for Airwraps - Discount code

• 26 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Google says Dyson airwrap is $599 with code OWNERS20 but when code is added it’s $719. Very confused as wanting to purchase 

(Edited by moderator – Title amended/Tags added)

icon

Best answer by Dyson Community Moderator 27 December 2022, 19:56

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Mmm Not sure about this. dyson US run a price match promise. Maybe you can request the difference in cost? Request a price match (dyson.com)

You could always call them however?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hello @Beth1410 

I’m not showing the Prussian Blue Airwrap on the Dyson Australia website currently - it could be this model sold out so it was removed from the website. It’s also possible that pricing was only available on that specific colorway. I’m on our US team so I’m not certain, specifically, why there would be such a price difference among different colors. You can get in touch with our Australia support team directly to get more tailored assistance. 

Please get in touch via our local WhatsApp channel, where one of our team will be happy to look further into this with you. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and start a WhatsApp conversation.

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.