Sent Corralle into get repaired and now they are saying it wasn’t in the box! | Dyson Community
Solved

Sent Corralle into get repaired and now they are saying it wasn’t in the box!

• 13 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Sent in my $500 Corrale stradinghtner to get a new battery. Shipping label said it was going to Washington. I get a call saying it is in WI and my Corrale is NOT in the box only the docking station and cord is. When I called they said it never went to WI only Washington. BUT the representative in WI sent me pictures. The pictures show packaging that I did NOT put in the box. They are telling me file with UPS but THEY LOST IT and SENT IT to a place I never authorized. Anyone else go through this?

icon

Best answer by Jack 15 April 2024, 13:01

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

​Hi @Mayers8126

Thanks for getting in touch to let us know about this. This does sound like a very unusual scenario. For support, you'll need to continue your conversation directly with our Dyson Customer Care experts in your region. Here at the Dyson Community, we don’t have access to customer details and can’t intervene with individual repair or shipping queries. 

So we can help resolve things as quickly as possible, please visit Dyson.com and click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant. Then click the agent icon in the bottom left corner of the chat window to start a conversation with our Customer Care team.

We'll look forward to speaking with you!

I have tried: by chat and phone. Each person says a different thing. I am seeking others who have had similar experiences