Does anybody know when cleaner heads and wands come back in stock in the USA market? | Dyson Community
Solved

Does anybody know when cleaner heads and wands come back in stock in the USA market?

• 8 March 2023
  • 5 replies

Does anybody have a clue When cleaner heads and wands come back in stock in the USA market? I've been waiting for 2 months. And it seems not only my problem. Does Dyson want me to order not original garbage for use? My dog destroyed the original wand and brush. And now Im using 50$ Chinese vacuum cleaning up my house, watching on my V11 and don't understand why I bought this thing.

icon

Best answer by Dyson Community Moderator 9 March 2023, 19:23

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

5 replies

@Sad_about. Stock is showing for both the Cleaner Heads and Wands when I checked: Dyson V11™ vacuum (click-in/LCD screen) parts | Dyson

Kirby.

If you’re after a particular colour you could try once of these retailers: How to: Order spare parts and accessories

• eSpares 
  • PartMaster 
  • Buyspares 
  • Spares2Go – genuine parts from Spares2Go are only available on Amazon 
  • 4Your Home 
  • PartCentre 
  • PartsCentre
  • Appliance Spares Warehouse 

They don't fit Outsize, I have V11 Outsize. If you check - all of them are out of stock (still).  Sorry to confuse you. It is difficult to find something original on Amazon. Thanks.

https://www.dyson.com/spare-parts/vacuum-cleaners/cordless/outsize

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hello @Sad_about 

If you’re looking for parts, and they do show out of stock on the website, I would still encourage you to reach out so we can check on if any of the needed parts have alternate sku’s. Also, there may be times when an item does show as out of stock on the website, but our inventory hasn’t updated yet, and the part actually is available. Our techsperts are always happy to check for you. 

Please get in touch via our local WhatsApp channel, where one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and start a WhatsApp conversation.

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.

I called them - they can't help me, because they don't know when it will be in stock.  It seems strange; there is no logistic crisis and some other problem. I think it's only me who wants to order the original part. Neverminded I'm gonna get rid of this item. Great product, but poor service. 

Not solved - Nobody knows!