Does the Dyson V12 Detect Slim Fluffy Optic soft roller head have one light or two? | Dyson Community
Solved

Does the Dyson V12 Detect Slim Fluffy Optic soft roller head have one light or two?

• 20 March 2024
  • 1 reply

I was  expecting  2 lights on my fluffy optic  head attachment of my V12 detect slim absolute, having read somewhere or other that there used to be only one but now there are two.

Having used my new cleaner a couple of times I  thought one light had gone off as it did not seem so strong , but now I am wondering if there is only one light anyway ?

(Moderation edit - title updated)

icon

Best answer by Jack 21 March 2024, 10:52

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @oceanspray,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

The new Fluffy Optic™ soft roller cleaner head included with the Dyson V12 Detect Slim™ vacuum still has a single source of illumination like the original Laser Fluffy™ soft roller head. But the new soft roller head now reveals 2x the hidden dust with brighter illumination which reaches up to 300mm. This video explains the feature, and how it works - 

Hope this helps clear things up, but let us know if you have any other questions!