Animal 2 - cord hook for handle | Dyson Community
Solved

Animal 2 - cord hook for handle

• 6 May 2023
  • 2 replies

The cord hook is on the wand. However the length of the wand is cumbersome, for example makes it impossible to vacuum stairs. Is there a part that can be connected to the handle to hold the cord? Some pictures seem to show a cord hook on the handle. Help before I break my neck tripping over the cord that cannot be securely stored.  

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 8 May 2023, 18:57

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

2 replies

Hello @csquared4us 

A great question - something that comes up often. 

When vacuuming the stairs or other areas of your home, we always suggest removing the wand and hose from the rear of the machine. With the combination of attachements, this should offer the reach for cleaning the stairs and other areas of the home. 

In regards to the cord hook, this is only on the wand. We do not have any other part or accessory besides the lower cable winder here.

To help you become even more familiar with your machine, I’ve attached a video as to how you may set it up on the wand. 

Regards,

Jodey

In today’s world of texting, your response was much longer then necessary and a bit condescending. I know how to use it and the tools, it’s the design and lack of being able to hang the cord, without the wand, that is unsatisfactory. The accurate response is 1½ sentences of what you wrote. 1st and last Dyson for this family.

REPLY: In regards to the cord hook, this is only one the wand. We do not have any other part or accessory