Dyson Zone Absolute Not Charging / Turning On - Red LED Blinking | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson Zone Absolute Not Charging / Turning On - Red LED Blinking

I bought my Dyson Zone Headphones for my birthday in Australia last March 2024 and now come May 2024 its broken. It just flashes red when plugged in, and holding the airflow button just lights up the white LED for 2 seconds and turns off rightafter. 

The problem is that I live in the Philippines and the local Dyson here doesn’t support the Dyson Zone for repair or even at least a checkup. Hope someone can help me cause spending $900 AU / Php38,000 for using the device in less than 2 months feels very heavy. 

Dyson Zone Absolute

M7N-XD-SFA4641A

I was suppose to review this for my blog, and looks like I won’t be able to do so for now. 

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Jack 7 May 2024, 11:20

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @easondeguzman,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thanks for letting us know about this. I’m sorry to hear you’re currently having an issue with your Dyson Zone™ headphones.

It sounds like you’ve correctly followed our troubleshooting directions for resetting the headphones to clear this fault. As this hasn’t resolved the issue, I’d like to look into this further - I’ll be in touch directly to take some additional information.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @easondeguzman,

I haven’t heard back from you. If you do still need support, please reply to my direct message with the information I’ve requested, so we can see what options are available to you.

I’ll look forward to hearing from you!