Customer support - Dyson Repair service for cordless machines | Dyson Community
Solved

Customer support - Dyson Repair service for cordless machines

• 11 May 2023
  • 7 replies

Seems like the previous thread on this was closed down but both the WhatsApp and telephone service for looking to book a repair is absolutely brutal. 

After saying I wanted to book a service the on call agent is trying to troubleshoot the issue, I then quote the website and she tells me they don’t offer this I need to order the parts.  FIrst diagnosis I need a new filter, then minutes later it’s a battery, what if the battery doesn’t stop the machine cutting out…… call us and we’ll refund you.  That’s absolutely horrific service - never seen anything like it in my life. 

Hopin Stuart the community manager can comment as to what’s going on in the UK with customer service and what they actual offer in way of repair / service.

icon

Best answer by Jay 1 June 2023, 23:47

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

7 replies

Hi @pecunious 

Thanks for letting us know about this. We always challenge ourselves to offer the highest levels of service, so I can only apologise for the experience you’ve had so far. I’ll make sure your feedback is shared with the relevant departments for you.

I would be more than happy to have a look into this for you, feel free to drop me a DM with your name, address and serial number.

I’ll review your account and see if there’s any additional update I can provide, at the very least see if I can promote a member of the local team to contact you direct to discuss this further. 

Thanks,

Jodey

Not happy with the repair quality .

Where was this repaired? Was it done by Dyson? 

Hi there @Mahajan.ankur 

Thanks for making us aware. I'm truly sorry for the experience you've had with our support team, in the attempt to get the matter resolved.

For assistance, our team would be happy to investigate this further. Please get in touch via our WhatsApp channel and one of our team members will be happy to discuss the next steps.

To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select ‘Start a WhatsApp conversation’.

Regards.

@kibleb 

Where was this repaired? Was it done by Dyson? 

Yes mate repaired by Dyson service centre . My only worry is that I can’t seem to fit the Ring properly anywhere and that Gap near Red buttons wil eventually lead to snap the unit .

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

@Mahajan.ankur

Hi, that defect is quite a common one and you would have to have the bin replaced. Even though you assemble it back again, it would break again when the bin is opened.

It seems that they forgot to apply talcum powder on your machine. lt usually breaks when you have no dust (either talcum powder or picked dust) at the rubber sealing and opens very stiff. 

As it was recently repaired by Dyson, I’m sure they would replace your dust bin, and I recommend you to contact your region’s helpline so that they could help. Hope this helps.