No response from Customer Service - who to contact now? | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

I am at my wits end.

I originally emailed  on 29 July - no response.

Spoke to Chat on the 2 Aug - escalated case and promised a response within 72 hours - no response.

Spoke to Chat again on 8 Aug - promised response within 24 hours - surprise surprise - no response.

Phoned on 13 Aug and advised to email again to the same address I had done originally. It is now 21 Aug and my issue still hasn't been addressed.

I don't know where to turn now. I can't believe such a big, well respected company do not reply to issues. 

Thank you

Hi @Pinkmobile,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thanks for letting us know about this.

I’ve reached out directly to take some further information.

I’ll look forward to hearing from you.

Dyson customer service has been jerking me around for 8 months. They are the worst. It’s beyond bad, I simply don’t understand why they don’t listen or solve any issues. Unreal. 

Hi Jack,

I've responded to you with the requested details and look forward to your response.

Thank you

Hi @Pinkmobile,

I understand our UK team have now been in touch to help resolve things for you?

I’m glad we’ve been able to sort things out, but you’re welcome back here at the Dyson Community if you need further support or advice at any point!

Yes, thank you. Hopefully all sorted now!

Dyson received my exchange gen5 outsize on July 30. Today is August 30. I have had email confirmation from Dyson my machine was received. I’ve called three times and have two case numbers. Know what I don’t have? A vacuum. Nor can I return it because it’s outside the warranty. Dyson has all the control here. Beyond frustrated.