Service Repair disaster - Isle of Man repair | Dyson Community
Solved

Service Repair disaster - Isle of Man repair

• 3 October 2023
  • 3 replies

I am new to the Dyson community website but reading a number of post I am not the only one who’s had issues with the collection services provided by Dyson and their courier service provider.

I have been trying to resolve the issue with an out of warranty Airwrap since the 17th May, I have dealt with a number of call centre agents some very helpful and apologetic. One particularly rude agent making accusation that the item is a counterfeit product without seeing the item.

I live in the IOM (Isle of Man) and have tried to get the Airwrap repaired for nearly 5 month, 4-5 collection dates, two engineers and a manger and hrs on the phone on hold to South Africa. I’ve offered to pay for the item to be sent to the service centre in the Uk. I’ve asked for an email address so i could complain. but to no avail. 

Is there anyone out there that can help or provide a point of point?

many thanks  

icon

Best answer by Stuart 6 October 2023, 11:56

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Damion Harrison

Thanks for letting us know about this - It doesn’t sound like the best experience and not the one I would have hope for. I can only apologies on Dyson’s behalf and look at how we at the community can help.

As the community team are somewhat limited to what information we can access on a customer behalf, we’d usually encourage you to continue your conversation with the Helpline team. However, as this hasn’t provide a solution to date, I’m keen to have a member of the local management team reach out to you directly. 

If you could please drop me a DM with your name, address and serial number, I’ll pass it direct to the local team and have them contact you to discuss this further.  

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Thanks, 

Stuart

Good morning Stuart,

thank you for a prompt response.

(Moderation Edit - Sensitive Information Removed)

thanks for your help

Damion

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Damion Harrison

I’ve passed your details onto the local team - they should reach out to you soon. 

Stuart