Extremely Disappointed with Dyson’s Customer Service?! | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

Well, since public reviews seem to be the only way to get Dyson to respond to their customers. I have been waiting for a replacement since July. My Dyson Airwrap was delivered to their warehouse on July 15, 2024, and it is now almost the end of October, 5 months later. Despite by multiple attempts to contact customer service, speaking to numerous representatives, who themselves have escalated this to numerous other supervisors, my item was at one time unable to be located, missing, and now I can not get a response to even see where my item is, if it’s been located, what Dyson is doing with it, or if I will ever receive a replacement, or my original item returned to me. I provided my serial number, my receipt of purchase and proof of delivery to their warehouse, all of which Dyson has had since July, which has then been given to countless supervisors. The lack of communication and extended wait time with no reconciliation are incredibly frustrating and unbelievably unprofessional for a brand known for high-quality products and customer service. I expected better from Dyson, or at least the bare minimum and I will never be purchasing another product from them. My almost $600 Dyson Airwrap is now missing, with no responsive customer service, leaving me no other action. As a corporation with loyal customers who spend hundreds if not thousands of dollars on your products you should be ashamed.

Be the first to reply!