Dyson Gen5 iron/blue vs Prussian blue/rich copper - Why the extra Tools? | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson Gen5 iron/blue vs Prussian blue/rich copper - Why the extra Tools?

• 6 September 2023
  • 3 replies

I am thinking of buying the Dyson Gen5, however I have noticed that , from the description from the dyson site, the Prussian Blue/Rich Copper comes with an extra accessory to the color iron/blue- the low reach adapter.

Am I correct ? If yes, why would anyone buy the iron/blue color if it comes with one less acessory than the Prussian Blue/Rich Copper ?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Emma.S 12 September 2023, 15:44

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Hi @grio 

Thank you for raising this with us.

That is correct the Prussian Blue/Rich Copper comes with a extra attachment.

It is due to the promotion that is currently on the website.

This is all up to personal preference. The machine in most regions will come with a return period - if you aren’t happy within a set number of days, simply return it for a refund. 

To find out more about the return policy in your market, please Visit Dyson.com and search the terms and conditions. 

If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact the Dyson team.

Regards,

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Dyson generally discount their tech. Looks like this is no different. I suspect they’re trying to get the more expressive model down to a reasonable price. Extra tools are a plus and if you’re spending the same amount of money, no brainer in my option. The only other difference might be the material used in the finished look. 

The Prussian blue/rich copper is their premium model.

Thank you for your answers !