Length of guarantee remaining | Dyson Community
Solved

Length of guarantee remaining

• 3 December 2023
  • 3 replies

I purchased a V11 a few days ago and My Dyson shows it as registered. The area showing guarantee period remaining says “not confirmed”. Is this normal?

icon

Best answer by Jack 4 December 2023, 13:41

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Ferryman,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

Thanks for letting us know about this. This sounds unusual but just to confirm, if you ordered your Dyson V11™ vacuum brand new from Dyson, or from one of our approved retailers, it should have a 2-year free parts and labour guarantee effective from the date of purchase. A graded/refurbished machine from a Dyson Outlet may have a shorter guarantee coverage period.

You can register your machine via the MyDyson™ app with the correct date of purchase, and you can also do this on the MyDyson™ section of Dyson.com. We’d suggest retaining your order confirmation email as proof to validate your original date of purchase.

Hope this helps!

Hi Jack, thanks for your reply. To clarify, it was bought direct from Dyson a few days ago. At My Dyson it is shown as registered with the correct serial number. My issue is that the guarantee remaining is shown as “not confirmed.” Does Dyson support have an email address where I can raise the issue with them?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Ferryman,

Thanks for confirming this. We don’t offer email as a contact channel - if you’d like to speak to our Care team directly to clarify this, the quickest way to get in touch is to Live Chat with us on Dyson.co.uk. Click the purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant, then click the agent icon in the bottom left hand corner of the window to speak directly with the team. If experts aren’t available, this most likely means all agents are currently busy helping other shoppers and owners, so please do try again with them later.  

Hope this helps!