Restock spare parts | Dyson Community
Solved

Restock spare parts

• 26 February 2024
  • 1 reply

I have a cordless vacuum cleaner (V11 Absolute) since about 6 months and one of the parts has already broken. Unfortunately, this part is also not in stock and I use it almost every day. When is the expectation for spare parts to come back into stock in the Benelux/Netherlands? 

icon

Best answer by Jack 28 February 2024, 18:12

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @jamievr,

Welcome to the Dyson Community - I’m sorry to hear you’ve had an issue with one of the parts on your Dyson V11 Absolute vacuum.

We’re currently experiencing challenges with global supply constraints, which means in some cases it’s taking longer than we’d like to restock certain spares and accessories. I can only apologise for the inconvenience here - please be assured we’re doing everything we can to make parts available as soon as possible.

If you’d like to discuss this further, you would need to continue your conversation with the Dyson Netherlands Customer Care team as they’re best placed to answer specifics about spares in this region.

I’m sorry I’m not able to provide you with a more definitive answer here.