Horriblle Dyson customer service. Never ever ever ever again! | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

Horriblle Dyson customer service. Never ever ever ever again!

• 27 June 2024
  • 0 replies

Warning, be aware that the price you pay for the products that Dyson sells is not worth it. The products work fine until they don’t and Dyson says they had this great warranty..not true! What IS true is the products technically are covered under warranty, But in order to either get a part or a replacement machine, if a parts not available, takes weeks and weeks to complete, and with ENDLESS frustration and no answers. Iwas informed when my vacuum stopped working that I must return my defective machine to them and they must receive it and process it before they will ship me the replacement. I currently have a ball vacuum cleaner that stopped working. They said they would replace the new one.  I had to pack up and return the old machine, that I no longer had the package for and I was not about to spend any more money buying boxes to ship this unit back. Finally, they told me that I could take it to a UPS store and they would pack it for me. The only problem is the nearest UPS store is 60 miles away. They did send me a label which the first email they sent. I could not open the attachment and was informed that if you use Safari, you can’t open the Shipping label attachment. Finally they gave me the label and I printed it and took the machine to the UPS store. It took over 10 days for them to “receive” it.THEN It’s another “3 to 7 business days” before they will process the order for the replacement and then another 10 days before I get the new machine. I have spent hours upon hours on the phone getting no results. At this point I’m not confident that anything they’ve said is going to happen.  I can’t really go months without vacuuming my house and right now I am without a vacuum cleaner. This is just the most recent incident. I have had two other cordless machines that became defective and had to go through the same process where I had to wait over a month in each case before I got a replacement. I should’ve known better! It’s absolutely absurd and ridiculous. When you call Customer (Dis)service, when you finally reach a supposed human, after listening to that god-awful music, all they do is read canned answers. They have no authority to make any exceptions or expedite any process. I’ve never seen a company where you have to return the defective product before they ship you the replacement and go through the hassle, frustration and dead ends that one has to endure.

NEVER AGAIN. I WILL NEVER PURCHASE OR RECOMMEND TO ANYONE ELSE A DYSON PRODUCT 

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.