dyson CY23 cyclone part - Anyone know where I can order a Cyclone? | Dyson Community
Solved

dyson CY23 cyclone part - Anyone know where I can order a Cyclone?

• 30 July 2023
  • 5 replies

• Novice Member
  • 3 replies

I am looking for this part everywhere and it seems to only be in stock in UK and I am in USA. I really do not want to take this apart. I feel like it’s an all day job and would rather by a replacement cyclone part.  Part 967551-01. The fact I can’t get this part sucks because it leaves me with buying a new vacuum from another company. I have animals and the stick vacuums are not versatile enough.

(Moderation Edit - Tags Added/Title Updated)

icon

Best answer by Bob 31 July 2023, 09:38

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5

Have you tried calling Dyson? They have two stock lines, online/web and store/retail - Others with a similar issue had success ordering on the telephone. If that fails, I’d look at another retailer for the part. 

How to: Order spare parts and accessories | Dyson Community or google… 

Google search results. You’ll find stock elsewhere:

All the parts are in the UK and I am in the USA. Shipping is the cost of the part which is an extra $100.

I called Dyson and it was a nightmare. They ordered it. I was charged.  They sent a confirmation email with the wrong address so I called back to get that fixed. Then I was told I should a not been charged because they do not have the part. Nice… So now I have to get a refund.

Is there anywhere in the USA I can get this part? I have google searched and when I call places they don’t have it in stock. I have called so many vacuum repair places and they said they have not been able to get that part in for a LONG time. So my guess is it’s not really being produced anymore.

I do not want a used part from ebay that most likely has an odor. 

Overall this is disappointing because the vacuum is only 3 years old and should still have parts available. However I will be in London in September so is there a shop I can just purchase this part and bring back?

I just contacted UK places and tried to order and items show up ‘OUT OF STOCK’ in the cart. So it must be a worldwide shortage.

GOOD NEWS!

I found a little shop that still has only one in stock in the USA.